Monday, August 14, 2017

3 Ways To Become A Better Employee

In the past, I was tired of not amounting to anything. I was tired of it all. I was upset with management, and I wished that it was different. 
That was the problem I was wishing that things were better. That wish never came true because I never really solved it with the one thing that I could control. It was myself…. 
If you want to achieve more at the workplace, you must follow these three strategies. Running a business has really opened my eyes this past year. Working with people has allowed me to really educate myself on what it truly means to become a phenomenal employee. 
We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish. ~Tony Robbins 
Care about the success of your co-workers 
I used to only think about myself when it came to work... I was solely thinking about growing in the company without the consideration of others. Do not get me wrong I worked my ass off to get to a better place; however, I was not thinking about others in a way that I should. 
One of the most valuable resources that brought me to a better place, was my commitment to learning about leadership, management, social psychology, and behavior. If you want to understand business, you must understand people. A good employee works hard; A phenomenal employee works smart. 
When I am at work, I give it my all no matter what. If I do not have much to do I look for opportunity in other departments to help and give. One of the things that I have noticed is when you care about the success of your co-workers people tend to rely on you for questions. A phenomenal co-worker becomes a valuable resource in the business. The best way to become a valuable resource is by being the example after all that is what a leader is. A leader is a person who is the primary example of who to be. 
"Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It's the only thing.” ~Albert Schweitzer 
Contribute to the team 
One of the best ways to contribute to a team is to think about ideas that will help performance, strategy, & moral. Once you think about these ideas, your ability to execute is necessary. It is one thing to know, it is another to take action. 
Taking action is fundamental for growth. Do not just stand in the sidelines, because you will never be able to get in the game if you do that. 
Find ways to contribute to a team by provide value and taking action. Learn from those around you so you can develop yourself as an employee. When you learn from those around you ensure that they are employees that are the best. 
“Success is not a function of the size of your title but the richness of your contribution.”
~Robert S. Sharma 
Teach others what you know 
There is something about learning that has brought me to the place that I am in right now in business. It the ability to teach others on what I know. 
I always teach people and train people on the fundamentals of a specific task. I act as if they do not know. Why do I do this? It is to remind myself of the task as a refresher and it is also to help people. When you teach others about what you know things happen in the industry. People take the initiative when you provide others with valuable resources. You create the resources you want other people to know about. 
When I teach others about a specific task and I train them in a particular way I use… 
“Elaborative Interrogation” 
It is important to explain the why and the value of the task. Everything in a business is a part to a whole. The more someone understands how to do a task the better an employee can take responsibility for their duties. 
If you want to become a better employee you need to understand how to explain the value of a task if you want others to do the task with importance. Explaining the why always allows you to think about the task in a different way. Very quickly you will understand if the task is a high priority or a low priority. A lot of time when you work for a business you need to understand the value of the job and the bottom line. What is going to allow a business to grow and develop is crucial to becoming a better employee. 
I love providing you with valuable information for you to grow and develop. If you want more valuable information like this subscribe to my email list below.
I always teach people and train people on the fundamentals of a specific task. I act as if they do not know. Why do I do this? It is to remind myself of the task as a refresher and it is also to help people. When you teach others about what you know things happen in the industry. People take the initiative when you provide others with valuable resources. You create the resources you want other people to know about. 
When I teach others about a specific task and I train them in a particular way I use
Elaborative Interrogation 
It is important to explain the why and the value of the task. Everything in a business is a part to a whole. The more someone understands how to do a task the better they can take responsibility for their duties.
 If you want to become a better employee you need to understand how to explain the value of a task if you want others to do the task with importance. Explaining the why, always allows you to think about reasoning behind the task. Very quickly you will understand if the task is a high priority or a low priority when you ask the why. A lot of times when you work for a business, you need to understand the value of the job and the bottom line. Understanding what is going to allow a business to grow and develop is crucial to becoming a better employee.
I love providing you with valuable information for you to grow and develop. If you want more valuable information like this, subscribe to my

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

good time for see it